We expect all children to wear school uniform.
- Royal Blue Sweatshirt or Cardigan
- Light Blue Polo Shirt
- NO jewellery is allowed in school, including earrings or studs. Please ensure that your child’s hair style/colour is appropriate for school. Bright colours, shaven patterns or heavily gelled styles are not suitable for school. No Make-Up is allowed, this includes tinted lip-balm.
- Grey skirt or trousers. No jeans.
- Black shoes (not trainers).
- All Children should have a school book bag (£6.00) and a school PE bag (£4.00) which can be purchased from the School Office. Please note that these are the only bags permitted.
- PE kit for all pupils : a plain white t-shirt (no logos), plain black shorts and plain black pumps. Children may wear trainers and a jumper/hoodie for outdoor PE lessons. In bad weather children can wear plain black leggings/jogging bottoms.
- A school cap (£2.50) may be worn outdoors during sunny/warm weather. These can be purchased from the school office.